Use Decorative Concrete for an Alternative Interior Flooring Solution
Understanding the solutions that our products provide can be somewhat confusing because quiet frankly, there are just too many options and solutions. With that said, we will start by breaking down the solutions into two categories; Exterior and Interior…
Since we have already discussed Exterior Options in an earlier post, (click here for that post) here we will focus on Interior Options and how you can use Decorative Concrete Inside your home or business for a different flooring Alternative to conventional flooring.
– Splatter Texture Overlay: Applied approximately 1/16″ to 1/8″ thick to existing concrete to create a non-slip texture. Can be applied as plain gray or unlimited color and design choices. Patterns can replicate that of brick, stone, slate, tile, etc. Ideal for indoor pool decks, water parks, public restrooms or locker rooms where water may be present but a non-slip finish is required.
– Slate Trowel Overlay: Very similar to splatter texture overlay but typically a smoother finish.
– MICRO-FINISH™ Seamless Floors: Applied to existing concrete less than 1/16″ thick and literally as smooth as glass. Patterns, colors and design themes are absolutely limitless.
– Modified Slate Trowel Overlay: A smoother version of the conventional Slate Trowel Overlay for exterior uses.
– REFLECTOR™ Enhancer Flooring Systems: Absolutely the hottest tend in commercial, retail and residential flooring systems with designers and architects.
– Concrete Staining: Transforms play gray concrete into a multitude of color options.
– Concrete Coloring: The concrete and be integrally colored before it is poured or it can be colored afterwards.
– Industrial Flooring: Protective high wear coatings such as epoxies, polyurethanes and polyaspartics for manufacturing facilities, medical clinics, industrial warehouses, etc.
– Flake Flooring Systems:
– Colored Quartz Flooring Systems:
– Concrete Restoration: Repair unsightly spalling and pitting. Repair uneven or sunken surfaces.
– Custom logos:
All Interior solutions are ideal for:
– Residential homes
– Retail stores
– Schools and universities
– Automobile dealerships
– Professional and collegiate sports complexes
– Medical facilities
– Veterinarian clinics
– Office buildings
– Shopping malls
– Virtually any interior floor…
Visit our photo galleries for additional interior solutions: